Strong Antivirus and e-mail filtering software for Linux based computers
- It detects and eliminates viruses from Linux based laptop and desktops
- Blocks the viruses in e-mails and spams
- On-access, optional and cloud based scanning features
- Virus definitions update everyday
- Easy to use: Set Comodo Antivirus up and forget about it while it protects you!
First of all, download the compatible package from here
Then we get to the download/downloaded files folder and open the terminal and type:
dpkg -i filename
and then type:
After it shows more, you can accept the license agreement by pressing space. You should write your e-mail address and choose your country.
The setup process is this much, Comodo Antivirus software is on our Linux operating system now.