Django is a high-level web framework made for Python Programming Language and licensed under the BSD license. Its main objective is to make complex web applications more effortless to use. It is designed for reusability, modularity, and fast development.
Django is a high level and open-source web framework that uses the MVT structure written in Python. To summarize;
- Less code, more work
- Fast improvement
- MVT (Model View Template)
- DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself)
- Ready User System and Admin Panel
- Detailed Error Report
- Avoiding basic security problems
What is MVT?
MVT is the Model-View-Template working principle.
- Model is the working layer with database operations. We model the database related to the project we will make in this layer and then use this model where we need it. Thanks to Django, we can create a personal database without using any SQL commands.
- View is entirely about the business logic layer. By accessing the required template and model, we create a bridge between these layers, which is about what we will do with our Python codes.
- Template is the design presentation layer of the project. This layer contains functions, such as how the page will be displayed, according to the information it receives from View.
Django Admin Panel
Django Admin appears available when you create a project. With Django admin, you can get your work done quickly and easily. By default, when we first enter the Django admin panel, we see groups and users. Operations like Post are easily added later by the developer.
You can learn more in Django’s site.
Our other Django Articles: